Sunday 25 July 2010

Favourites

I'm sure yous all have your favourite blogs, and I would like to make a tribute to mine. As they have inspired me and I hope they do the same for you. xox N







5 inch and up
5inchandup.blogspot.com/















Christeric
christeric.blogspot.com/




































Fashion Toast
fashiontoast.com/





























Flashes Of Style
flashesofstyle.blogspot.com/



































Karla's Closet
karlascloset.blogspot.com/










































Style Scrapbook
stylescrapbook.com/










































theglamourai.
theglamourai.com/









































There are many more but way too many for me to list.
I'll drop some names in my coming blogs, as I will most
likely find inspiration from many of the blogs that will
refelect in my future outfits.
That all for now,
xox N

No comments:

Post a Comment